Other than this single teaser image, Mitsubishi is keeping all the details under wraps until the show. Any idea on what it could be?
Mitsubishi is also going to show off the Lancer Sportback and Racing Lancer at the show. The 240 horsepower Lancer Ralliart will also be on hand for the show in both sedan and Sportback versions.
MITSUBISHI 2008 PARIS MOTOR SHOW PRESS CONFERENCE
– Three World Premieres
– Press Conference – October 2nd at 10.45 AM, Hall 3
– Keynote speakers: Kurihara-san (Head of Product Strategy at MMC) and Tim Tozer (MME’s President & CEO)
– MMSP (Mitsubishi’s motor sports team) representatives also available
Mitsubishi Motors are happy to welcome you to their stand for their Press Conference at the forthcoming Paris Motor Show, and the unveiling of a string of significant new products, on October 2nd at 10.45 AM, Hall 3.
Three World Premieres:
– Lancer Sportback – Mitsubishi’s distinctive 5-door “Sports Hatch” for the C/D segments.
– Racing Lancer – Mitsubishi’s entry at the 2009 Dakar Rally, modelled after Lancer Sportback and powered by an all-new 3.0 V6 turbo-diesel engine.
– Mitsubishi Motors will reserve a third world premiere for the Paris Motor Show (see below), which can only be discussed on October 2nd.
A European Premiere:
Paris will also see the European premiere of the 240PS Lancer Ralliart, in both Sports Saloon and Sportback (5-door hatch) forms.