The all-new Cadillac CTS is one of GM’s most important new 2008 models. While we wait for the V-badged version of the CTS, Cadillac has revealed a stop gap model.
The interior and exterior of the CTS Sport concept have been pumped up and the horsepower has moved up for 4 horses to 304 thanks to a free flowing Corsa cat-back exhaust.
The exterior of the concept features a revised hood, new front and rear fascias, a new spoiler, and revised headlights. The interior features Recaro seats and carbon fiber trim.
The CTS Sport concept will be officially unveiled this week at the SEMA show in Las Vegas.
2008 Cadillac CTS Pricing Leaked…It Starts at $32,245
The 2009 Cadillac CTS-v is Going to Get the 600 Horsepower V8 from the “Blue Devil” Corvette
CADILLAC CTS SPORT
As the new 2008 Cadillac CTS sedan garners critical acclaim, the CTS Sport concept puts a unique twist on this hot new luxury sedan. The CTS Sport concept suggests a customization theme emphasizing the car’s performance character. The show car includes new front and rear fascias, a modified hood, rear spoiler and 20-inch wheels Recaro sport seats highlight the cabin. Performance is derived from a production-spec 304-hp 3.6L Direct Injection V-6 that exhales through a Corsa cat-back exhaust system with 3.5-inch outlets.
• CTS Sport concept
• 3.6L V-6 with direct injection
• Modified hood with wire mesh inserts
• Unique front and rear fascias with carbon fiber and wire mesh inserts
• Carbon-fiber front fender extractors
• Export-model taillamps and CHMSL with clear lenses
• Unique rear deck spoiler
• Headlamps with unique housing finish
• Roof-mounted OnStar antenna
• Brake ducting with LED lighting
• Polished, forged 20-inch wheels
• High-performance brakes with painted calipers and drilled/slotted rotors
• Carbon-fiber interior trim plates
• BlueConnect Bluetooth integrated into the headliner
• Recaro sport seats with leather trim
• Corsa cat-back exhaust with rectangular outlet tips and wire mesh inserts