Do you want to make your Ranger a little more rugged? Well Ford has unveiled three new off-road performance accessory packages for the Ford Ranger.
The three new dealer-installed accessory packages are available for the 2019 and 2020 four-wheel drive Ranger.All three packages feature an off-road leveling kit including Fox Shocks with optimized Ford Performance tuning, new 17-inch Dyno Gray wheels and Ford Performance graphics on the bed and windshield.
The Ford Performance Level 1 package costs $2,495 and includes:
- Off-Road leveling kit
- Fox “Tuned by Ford Performance” 2.0 Performance Series shocks
- 17-inch Dyno Gray wheels
- Ford Performance bedside and windshield graphics
The Ford Performance Level 2 package costs $4,495 and includes the content from Level 1 cplus:
- Ford Performance engine calibration, which increases the output to 315 horsepower and 370 pound-feet of torque
- BFGoodrich KO2 265/70-17 tires
- Rigid off-road fog light kit
- Blue tow hooks
- Ford Performance stainless steel license plate frame
The Ford Performance Level 3 package costs $8,995 and includes Levels 1 and 2 content plus:
- Rigid 40-inch LED lightbar kit
- Red tow hooks
- Ford Performance by ARB winch-capable front bumper
- Ford Performance chase rack
- 2.3-liter Ford Performance sport exhaust
The Ford Performance Level 1 and Level 2 packages are available for order in August, but you’ll have to wait until summer 2021 to order the Ford Performance Level 3 package.